Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #12594 (permalink)
Yac
Super Moderator

I saw Dark Knight rises yesterday. I missed it when it came out and I was waiting for a good quality version and some good company to enjoy it with me. I had both.

And I'm far from impressed. For all the hype it got it was mediocre at best. Sure it was visually stunning at times, but 2012 was too and it didn't help the movie much :P Batman turned from a ninja like shadow friendly assassin, that terrorizes his foes and defeats them with gadgets into a brute with no finesse. I don't mind a good fist fight, but that's all he did in this movie. And as far as fist fights go, it wasn't impressive either. jab, jab, jab, jab. rinse and repeat. bleh.
Christian bale is a good actor, I enjoyed many movies he was in. Here though .... when he's piloting his face looks like he forgot to take a dump before leaving home.

I liked the story, I'm in love with Anne Hathaway and when I think of Joseph Gordon Levitt I no longer see that kid from the 3rd rock from the sun. Oh, and the flying whatever it was that batman was using was ok. That's about it when it comes to things I ejnoyed, the rest was "meh".
5/10 in my book.
Yac is offline   Reply With Quote