Music Banter - View Single Post - Does drunkenness expose a person for who they really are?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
Being drunk will reduce your inhibitions, not reveal your entire personality.

If I'm happy with my day/current situation and company, I'm a happy drunk.
If I'm not happy with my company, then if I drink a bit more to become an angry drunk, but I've recognised when that happens and make sure I regulate it.

I find small talk boring, sometimes I'll take a stupid polarised stand on something I feel is unimportant and I don't reaally care about....like rugby vs football "ah football, pussies play it and racists watch it" I'll just take the least popular opinion and run with it. Which can rub some people up the wrong way...but I don't care because I'm drunk. Either way I get louder, and I've been told for people who don't know me it can be intimidating sometimes because they don't realise I don't actually think that.
It's less about where you stand on mundane **** like football vs. rugby, and more about primal instincts like I said.

For example: maybe the scenario you gave me is indication that you love looking for a good debate, you like being intellectually stimulated?
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote