Music Banter - View Single Post - Mod Idol 2013
Thread: Mod Idol 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #113 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I vaguely remember someone disrespecting the username.
She was romanian or something and had a name like djrnkst or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
I would love to become a mod, without any shadow of a doubt, my only issue is the recent problem I have regarding connection issues. I would say around 50% of the time I am unable to connect to the forum either on my phone or via my laptop/pc. I cannot work out what the problem is as it doesn't seem to affect anyone else and can't be IP related.

Anyway, if I were elected Mod, with no connection issues, I think the first thing I would do is help to bring back some of the "Monthly..." and "[Insert Genre] Cub" suches and such. I feel they are important to a community that is fundamentally based around music discussion and I have missed participating in them and getting to know individual members on a more personal basis as a result of it.

Other than that I think I am quite a decent guy who would have little trouble adapting to a more authoritative role and seamlessly fit alongside our existing team of moderators.
Given Mr. Goofle's taste in music (as seen below) I cannot, in good conscience, endrose his candidacy for the office of Mod. Someone must demostate good judgement, sound reasoning, and a sense of humor to secure my backing. It is clear from his writings below that he would not fit the decription.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
It sucks balls...

(let's hope I am not the only person who has seen the picture)