Music Banter - View Single Post - Has music become stagnant (stopped moving/evolving)?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #149 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

If I was doing what you wanted I would have given out an infraction for the thread starter when he started throwing his toys out of his pram when people didn't agree with him. That's in post No 57 BTW.

Instead I decided to post a reasonable response to his original question to which he first ignored and then dismissed out of hand when I made a point of mentioning it again he then continued with his insistence people were disagreeing with him for the sake of it.
I could have probably given him an infraction for that too for deliberately trolling.

But I didn't, why didn't I?
Because the guy was new and I didn't want to start hurling infractions at him on his first day here. Which ironically is totally at odds of your theory of us 'assimilating more forum visitors'. He chose to go down that road so we allowed him to, It's that simple really.

For the most part this is a laid back forum that lets is members be treated like adults, occasionally things might get a little out of control and that's where we step in. I don't see anything in this thread that's gets any worse than a little heated and I don't see anything worth infraction or banning anybody for.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote