Music Banter - View Single Post - Slipknot much better than all
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #108 (permalink)
wiggums
A Sarcastic Joyful Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
wiggums most bands and music I listen to is from nineties/early 2000s, not present.
My point was that you were judging a band based on how they'd look in today's world. Those "hill-billies" didn't look like country folk to anyone back in their day (and honestly I don't see how they could today). Looking at a band through the lens of the time period they were in is a great way to experience them how they were meant to be experienced.

Quote:
Urban Hatemonger ? - That's the problem. I don't think there are lesser or better music tastes, but pretentious, arrogant, snobbish elitists disagree and have to constantly mock other people just to make their egos bigger. Some may ignore it or not care about it, but I'm sick and tired of it so I insult back which kind of descends me to their level but at least there is a chance some of them will stop being *******s.

I think its ironic that you are getting so mad at people who are arrogant with their tastes, but you are coming across as extremely arrogant in the process.

Quote:
Music for kids that want to pretend they're hardcore is Thrash/Heavy/Death/Black metal.

Limp Bizkit and SlipKnot are too infamous for poser kids that want to be "tr00"
These are not the words of someone who says they "don't think there are lesser or better music tastes".