Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #6737 (permalink)
Rock N' Roll Clown
Music Addict

So, here's another story. I'll try to tell it in the shortest possible way.
Last year's autumn me and my best friend were at a party where we met a girl very beautiful and sexy (she ranked 2nd in that year's Miss Shumen (Shumen = my region). So, I talked and danced with her and at about 1 a.m. she pushed me to the other room and we hooked up. Everything was normal, but the next day's morning I was just about to call my best friend and tell him what happened when he called me and told me "Man, I fell inlove with her, I barely slept, etc, etc". I was like "SH*T!!". Of course I told him what happened the previous night and he told me "So, we've got a big problem." I laughed and calmed him "It's cool, man. Go for her, if you want her so bad, you know that I don't give much sh*t about that stuff." So that very night he went out with her but she turned him down. And the next day she called me and told me she wanted to see me again and invited me at her home.
And that's where the part that she's half Russian comes. Her father is a 2 meters tall Russian who drinks very much (he's almost never sober), he's very severe and btw he's got a shotgun So she told me that he was at work that night. The night was very dark and when I got to her house I was 3 meters away from her window when I saw a light from a cigarette less then a meter in front of me. Then I saw a silhouette of a giant man holding it. It was her father and I almost crashed into him. He started screaming and shouting "If I see you again here I will kill you, what do you want from my daughter?!". I was scared to death and ran as far as I could. She called me and apologized, because he had came home much earlier than she expected. So the next night she called me again, I don't know why I went, but when I entered her room and we started making out the only thing in my head was "What if her father comes again? I'm dead!" So, she started touching me and turning me on, and I looked at her, she was gorgeous, but my **** was asleep as never before. I didn't even worry about it, the only thing I worried about was her father. And as the time went by and I couldn't make it hard, the worries about her father became bigger and bigger. After 20 minutes of love games I managed to make it. And we started making sex, but I was f**king her the rabbit-style (as fast as I could) For half an hour we were over and I went out of there the fastest way.
When I got home I called my best friend to go out, but the only thing he told me was "Call that wh*re, she'll want to go out with you!" and closed the phone. I was in panic and couldn't sleep that night, it was the first time for 10 years that we are having a fight. Luckily, the next day for about 5 minutes we were clear. I explained him that he wasn't right to be angry at me, because I sacrificed myself for him to have a chance, and then I have the right to do whatever I wanted with her. But I understood that he still liked her so much that it was painful for him. And of course I couldn't let something like that to interfere our friednship, so the next day I called her and told her it was over. I still wonder how the fool who I was made something that nice.