Music Banter - View Single Post - The Art Thread
Thread: The Art Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #1026 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
I'm very familiar with all of his works. The birds were some of his earlier work and he spent painstaking amounts of time devising those patterns indeed. He was certainly complex and mathematic in his approach.

I see plenty of dimension. Its as if you've designed a Floral World underneath a wheel of dimension. Its almost nautical looking also, I can't quite put my finger on it. That does seem like quite an effort to dedicate so much time to complete something so kudos on that.

I'm assuming it has something to with time and wave lengths.
it could be said it has something to do with time and wavelengths, yes. although i don't necessarily ascribe scientific, spiritual, or philosophic attributes to it, it could be argued that they are inherent in "sacred geometry," as it's commonly described. all of the dimensions (aside from the chaotic, free-hand periphery) are derivative of each other, meaning they are synced mathematically. this type of patterning is said to be inherent in the growth patterns of nature and is also representative of the way sound/vibration works, which, it is also said, is the framework of reality.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote