Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #5364 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

After a five-month hiatus due to being abroad for a semester, I'm finally returning home on Saturday and one of the things I look forward to most is ditching this POS, 5-year-old, Acer-actually-a-notebook-but-shitty-enough-to-be-a-netbook that has a faulty power supply cord, about 1mb of RAM (such that I cannot watch things on Youtube without video AND audio stutter, even if all other programs are closed), and most aggravatingly, a mystifyingly uneven bottom surface such that the whole damn thing wobbles when I type.

And once I'm back on my dearly beloved desktop, after transferring all the pictures I've taken and music I've downloaded, I'm going to get back into the game of my childhood, Counterstrike.

You see, the newest iteration, Global Offensive, was released toward the end of August, and ever since I've been sating my addiction by watching livestreams of competitive matches and tournaments. Finally I can get off the spectator's bench and jump into the twitch-reaction, legacy-as-****, skill-ceiling-higher-than-Snoop-Lion goodness of CS.

I'm going to get my ass whooped (which, considering I have a decade of experience, is kind of sad, but such is CS) and it's going to be fun.

Last edited by RVCA; 12-20-2012 at 03:45 AM.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote