Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:20 AM   #1131 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post

But I think of the debate over this suggestion of not allowing pictures that ridicule people's ideas in the music forums is more like the debate over whether YouTube videos without commentary should be allowed.

Because videos are about music and share music, I always felt posting YouTube videos alone should be fine, but I recall quite a few mods felt that people should include commentary.

If mods felt YouTube videos alone weren't desirable on a music forum, then I feel it would be consistent to encourage people to use their words rather than simply post a picture alone. Of course, what would probably happen is that people would post the picture and include words.
Woah woah woah hold on there one moment.

The whole thing about posting youtube videos without commentary started when MEMBERS began complaining they were spam.

As the mods had no policy on this we opened it up for debate among the forum. Some mods were for it, some were against it just as some members were for it and some were against it.

This is just you clutching at straws just for the sake of being anti-authority and to knock the moderating staff any chance you get, as usual. It seems whatever we do when it comes to your opinion it's always the wrong thing regardless of whether the members here asked for us to take action on something or if we did ourselves.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote