Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you Fukks do?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
2ToneRudeGirl
Speed Addict

Default What do you Fukks do?

So im interested... what do you guys do besides sit on the comp? Where do you work? How much do you get paid? You have hobbies? What do you want to be when you "grow up"? What do you want to do for a career?

Me? As for my career.. I really want to be a musician ( what a surprise!) I want badly to be in a band, and I wanna sing and play guitar. I dont really care if I make it big... I just want to do it all for fun until something happens and things get serious. Ive always wanted that.

As for my job? I just got hired at a local Head Shop I start Monday. I think this is going to be the most fun job ive ever had! The perfect stoner job! I'll be making 7.50 hr.

Hobbies? Sing..sing....sing... guitar.. (which I broke one of my strings this morning) My dads a tennis coach, and ive been pretty much playing all my life so when we both have time, we go play a couple games. I dont hang out with too many people now days..I guess once you get out of high school you start goin yer own ways. I love going to shows.. I try to catch as many of them as I can.

And im gonna just throw this one out there because I feel I need to get it out

I JUST GOT OFF A YEAR OF PROBATION

.*+:.:Mahatma Gandhi:.:+*.
2ToneRudeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote