Music Banter - View Single Post - What did you GIVE this Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #71 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Mom- Some assorted home-made scented soaps and candles, and a small painting singing the praises of espresso. All bought at a local small business, so that's cool.

Dad- A coffee mug shaped like an automatic pistol, and bacon flavored hot sauce. He's just that kind of guy.

Brother 1 (Age 20)- Also some assorted candies and such, and a collection of dried salamis and such. I'm thinking about getting him a gift card, too. He's the most impossible person to shop for, I swear.

Brother 2 (Age 17)- A small cord that he needed to hook his bass up to yet another new doohickey (he picked it out, I bought it), a few assorted gag candies (such as Tabasco chocolate), and a bottle of banana ketchup.

Brother 3 (Age 11)- Ice Age 4 DVD/Bluray/Digital copy.

Brother 4 (Age 10)- Olive Garden gift card. The boy is utterly obsessed with Olive Garden, and wants to take my mother out to dinner. He's a classy little guy.

Brother 5 (Age 9)- A LEGO set.

Best friend- A Zildjian hat.

I've also "adopted" a four year old boy in downtown Louisville whose family is struggling with poverty. I'm going Saturday to deliver a set of clothes, a warm blanket, a winter coat, and a "Break The Ice" game. I did the same thing last year and the grandma got pissed at me because I forgot something, so hopefully that doesn't happen this year.

That should be it. I'm gonna have a heart attack when I look at my bank account.

EDIT- Yes, I really do have that many siblings, though my 20 year old brother is technically not legally adopted.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote