Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you do while listening to your music?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #65 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip1985 View Post
I listen to music all the time. My house always has music playing, even when the TV is on. Ashes of Your Enemy - The Undying just finished playing, and now Gardenian - Soulburner is on. I do something with my albums that people may find weird: I rip them using EAC, then convert them to one flac file using foobar, meaning the track plays just like it would if the CD was played all the way through. I hate going through my CD collection to find something to listen to, so this is the best of both worlds.
i think this is AWESOME. i wish more people thought like this. i don't think it's necessary to turn it all into one file per se, but listening to entire albums is more or less a thing of the past, and i find with a lot of people who otherwise have very good good taste, their taste becomes overly refined and less open because they hunt down the tracks that they like the best and create playlists, virtually discarding much of an album's content. i actually used to be like that kinda. with Tool's Aenima album i didn't get around to hearing third eye or H or hooker with a penis for like 4 years.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote