Music Banter - View Single Post - Children killed in Connecticut school shooting (likely 27 dead,including 18 children)
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:24 AM   #278 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevokes View Post
i might get a lot of flak for this, and come off as a conspiracy theorist, but i've said it before and i'll say it again: it takes a lot of time and thought to take over the world.

i think it's highly probable that these massacres are the result of MK Ultra. for those of you have never heard of it, it's a project of the american government based on mind control. it's well-documented.

what does that have to do with taking over the world? well, look what's happening in this thread, aside from the whole divide and conquer thing. it's illuminating a dichotomy in the collective consciousness. one that likely won't ever be resolved. we're always going to have people that are pro-gun, whether it be for personal defence, or for hunting or target practice or whatever. and then we're always going to have people who think that gun availability is a problem because there are sick people in the world. i personally don't think that all the people involved in these crimes are sick. i think they were manipulated by people who have done extensive research into the controlling of the human mind, and that they were directed beyond the force of their own wills to do these things so an exclusive group can begin implementing laws concerning thought crime. and that's hella dangerous. couple that with NDAA and you've got indefinite detention for anything they decide is crazy... and crazy can be the name given to anyone who goes against what society thinks of as normal.

i may have said "i believe" in there, but i shouldn't have. i just think it's likely that there's more to what's going on here than meets the eye.
Not sure how you arrived at this whole conclusion based on MK Ultra. If your point is that government is shady, I'll agree with that on the spot. But if your point is that shady government is to blame in this scenario, I simply ask what evidence you have to support that assertion, or at the very least, do you have some sort of compelling argument that extends beyond the fact that, at some point in our past, we (quite erroneously and without result) attempted to control the minds of another country.
I mean... dude, I dunno if you've ever done LSD before, but it's not that effective at controlling anything at all. I'll tell you what is effective at controlling minds.... News media. TV commercials. Mass media in general. Societal trend. Etc.
The telling thing about that is those whose minds are actually directed by that crap are the very ones who will stand up first to deny it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with aggregating information, but do you really think the majority of people are weighing all available information prior to making decisions and forming opinions, or are you wise to the fact that the large majority of them are simply reiterating what they heard from a source that appeals to their sensibilities?

If you can't answer that, you haven't been living in "this" world for very long.