Music Banter - View Single Post - Children killed in Connecticut school shooting (likely 27 dead,including 18 children)
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #286 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
How do we differ the brainwashed from the unbrainwashed and crazy then? And how do you know I'm not currently being controlled to organise MB meet up and shoot ya'll asses for no reason then proclaim I don't remember it? I've looked up Mk ultra but I have yet to read any of it. Before I read it I think it's really quite naive to believe the conspiracy theory, I mean how do they brainwash people? Do they kidnap you and do it? Or do they arrange weekly appointments so your family don't notice you missing ?
you say it's naive to believe it without reading it, then you end with a little laughing man implying that the whole idea is ridiculous without having read up on it. i'm confused as to your derivation of meaning concerning the definition of the word "naive."

you ask questions that would probably be answered if you went beyond just looking it up and went on to do some reading. personally, i don't understand the concept of looking something up and then not reading it. is it a matter of just seeing if i've created a work of fiction here?

needless to say, i'm not going to hijack this post. i just thought it might worth noting that there may be more to this issue than the not so simple questions concerning gun control.