Music Banter - View Single Post - The great hardcore/punk countdown
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #87 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

i agree with everyone else man....your thread, your list, your order

otherwise i would have flipped out when you said Quicksand would not be on it and you put dr Know so low in the list

as to end the discussion about Cro-Mags...John Joseph returned after their second album and has been the driving force since....i think for some strange reason there is an allure around them with bonehead tough guy bull****....probably due to their own interests in fighting and martial arts.....plus the music was a bit ahead of its time.....but i also think that they have always had a very positive message which often gets lost in the somewhat misrepresentation of the band

the thread is great....don't change a thing...just remember you're talking about hardcore and punk rock....and we fans tend to be quite emotional about our favorite bands ....as judging by your taste and knowledge....i am sure you know

so on that....i saw Comeback Kid when they opened for the reunion show of Gorilla Biscuits back in 2003 or 4....i have to say i was not impressed with them....but as i listen to the first two tracks you posted i think i'll give them another spin....it may have beeen just the anticipation of finally seeing Gorilla Biscuits
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote