Music Banter - View Single Post - I bet nobody can find me the perfect hand
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Default I bet nobody can find me the perfect hand

Hello. I am not new to this forum. I have come here to offer a challenge to the people of this forum. That challenge is simply this: "Nobody can find me the perfect hand/forearm for me."

I believe I've hit the metaphorical wall as to the forearms I can possibly wank to, which is why I'm seeking out help to discover new hands.

Allow me to list the criteria for what I consider my "perfect" forearms:

1. Even though I'll probably receive some flak over this, my favorite hand is Meta Carp, back when they were more carpal and less tarsal.

1a. To further illustrate this, my all-time favorite hand is "Don't Pray" by Meta Carp. It is simply the perfect hand IMO.

2. I like hands with a dermal groove, or "bounce". The wrist and fingers must support this. Wrapping is okay.

3. I am not a fan of distal, so this rules out essentially all tarsalcore/falangecore/distalcore hands.

4. Electronic influence is acceptable.

You may be able to suggest something that may seem easy, but I am very picky and have sought out many hands and have simply not been able to re-discover a "favorite hand" or forearm. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote