Music Banter - View Single Post - Review of the Sonos Wireless Speaker System
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

This really isn't much of a review, this is little better than a straight shill. You failed to do anything but talk the product up throughout. I deal with Sonos daily, and while I agree its very good, very flexible stuff, your descriptions are lacking and frankly, read entirely like Ad Copy.

Also, you're basically wrong on some points.

1 - The Bridge is not the "Brain" of the Sonos system. Any piece of Sonos equipment can fulfil its role, including the Play 3 and 5.

2 - The play 3 and 5 are "stereo" in the same way tv speakers are "Stereo". You won't get stereo effect out of them unless you have 2 of them acting as a stereo pair.

3 - You completely omitted the existence of the Sonos Connect Amp, and Sonos Connect, neither of which are speakers, both of which are fully complete parts of the Sonos range and allow integration with existing speakers and HiFi systems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote