Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #35 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Review of Pussy Whipped, by Bikini Kill

Well, I've decided to check out the debut album by Bikini Kill. For those who don't know, Bikini Kill were a punk rock band from the nineties. They supposedly started the "Riot Grrrl" movement (whatever that is), and were a radical feminist band (goody). I guess I should familiarize myself with the band first:

Kathleen Hanna

Not bad. I certainly wouldn't kick her outta bed. The whole thousand yard stare thing she's got goin' on is quite the turn on. I like to know my women are probably crying in the corner in shame when I've rolled off and passed out.

Kathi Wilcox

Bit dudish, but not in a bad way. I dig me some short haired androgyny. Give her a strap on and we've got something goin' on!

Tobi Vail

And here I was thinking this band would be a bunch of unshaved, butch body builders with lesbian hair cuts. Seems that we got the makings of a good ol' fashioned orgy on our hands here instead.

Billy Karren

I tried finding a pic of Billy Karren, but apparently he's a dude, and nobody gives a **** about some dude in a band full of bangin' chicks. Me neither. It'd be nice to be him though. Aw yeah. Gettin' it.

Wasn't I supposed to actually review their album or something? I guess it's just as well, since I never actually listened to the damn thing.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-16-2019 at 03:22 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote