Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You listening To V.III Metal!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #1226 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I was going through my CD collection yesterday, looking for albums I'd be fine trading into the record store, and I found an old copy of Black Label Society's The Blessed Hellride. It's been years since I so much as touched this album, so I put it in the pile. Then I tried listening to it just to make sure I didn't care about parting with it. **** me, it kicks ass. As much crap as I see get leveled at this band, I don't know if this was a one album wonder or what, but this album certainly doesn't suck. Heavy as ten tons of testicles in fact.

I used to be a HUGE fan of BLS, though I eventually got bored with them (about a year and a half ago, I guess?), about the same time I was done with solo Ozzy. I stopped because of overexposure, but I'm still not really a fan. I must admit though, I do love Zakk's voice, no matter how much hate they get.

Anyway, I'm listening to the new Pallbearer's Sorrow and Extinction. Like many albums I've listened to recently that were released in 2012, I'm practically beating myself in the face in frustration that I wasn't listening to it earlier. Seriously, this goes hard. I know it's gotten a lot of press so I'm not going to explain why it's so good, it's pretty much awesome for all the reason's you've heard of. If you haven't listened to it and you like doom, do so now.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote