Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Collection ICU
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

I started off with a computer 9 years ago which was my store centre for music. 60 gigs of potential discovery through other forums that exposed and completely changed my music taste from mainstream commercial music to music with a lot more substance. 2 years later, it blew up but I had somehow mustered enough CD records to keep me going. Thanks to the connection, I was able to pick the CDs I wanted and I'm ever so glad I did as it became my back up to years worth of discovery. Literally I bought a CD a day for a year. Then life turned upside down.

For a while, I'd be lucky to get a CD a week. Had no capability to afford a computer that sufficiently could handle downloading music and with very limited access. I've been discovering music and piling up probably over a thousand albums just by this one device called the iPhone. The only link I've got. Almost losing most of my CD collection, the only thing I had left, I was on the verge of giving up. I'm glad it didn't turn out that way. Hopefully next year now I've moved to a different territory it'll all get back up again.

I'd also like to credit this forum. It has kept me going through my music journey with what little routes I have at the moment. I'm so greatful.

Music banter love all the way!
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote