Music Banter - View Single Post - Vanilla's Eargasms
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #41 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
After watching this vid, I totally agree with you. Wtf Lady G. I did some research about her and her history (if any) with drugs. I get put off by drug-influenced music (I'm a twerp), so I was disappointed with Gaga as early as "You and Me" when she fell off that piano. But I do lover her all the same.

I hear tell that you are the Lady Gaga expert on the forum. Do you think she's headed down the road of Janis, Kurt, Jim, & Amy?

By the way, I love your posts.
Well thanks I appreciate it! Yes I am definitely know a lot about her. She's Twittered before about taking drugs particularly will writing, which is nothing new. I think she's at a point where she will always have fans but creatively needs to push herself in order to become a legend. She's experimented with drugs many times so disciplines herself to a point so that she doesn't fall off the deep end. It's really easy to do. She's been through a lot of health issues but I believe is mature enough to not throw away good opportunities or let drugs take over her ambition to be a successfully artist. Check out my blog in my sig if you haven't already.

Welcome to Music Banter by the way!