Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #7556 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
I'm assuming you heard that in either the Act of Valor or the Epic trailer (yeah I work at a theater...hah) Anyways most of it is just bleh. I've listened to all of their albums and would actually consider The Lightning Strike their best song - there are two other parts to it though. The video you posted is just part one. Listen to it in its entirety and you have something pretty great.

Other than their popular singles like Chasing Cars and Chocolate there isn't anything you're really missing. Most if it sounds the same to me to be honest. Although I WILL say their last album (Fallen Empires) had a few songs I liked on it. This is a good pop tune.

Snow Patrol - Called Out In The Dark - YouTube
Hey thanks. It was probably the trailer for Epic, since it was on right before The Hobbit movie. Yeah, I'm listening to "A Hundred Million Suns" in it's entirety right now and The Lightening Strike, the whole length of it, it pretty great. The rest of the album isn't bad, but it's not really a reach-out-an-grab-ya kind of album, is it? Will check out Fallen Empires though.