Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:59 AM   #1674 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default A last word of thanks...

So that's it for another year. I'd like to thank everyone who has stopped by and read my ramblings, whether you visited once and never came back, dropped in occasionally or indeed became a regular reader here. Whether you posted comments or lurked in the background, thank you. This journal would be a waste of time if no-one read it, so you have my gratitude and appreciation for taking time out of your day to read what I write.

I hope it's been interesting, maybe informative, or at the very least entertaining. I will endeavour to improve on all fronts in the coming year, and as ever, your comments, suggestions, feedback, advice or even criticisms are warmly welcomed and encouraged.

If you're going out tonight, enjoy yourselves but remember if you're drinking leave the car: no point in starting the new year in the emergency room, or making someone else start theirs there. That's why we have taxis. Toast the new year, ring in 2013 and get home safely.

Thank you again for your continued patronage of this journal, and we hope to look forward to your ongoing support in the coming year.