Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Tool Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:00 PM   #405 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
I just read Tool are contracted for 5 studio album releases. So l'd guess the rumours are legit. Am really anticipating it.

Hoping they don't stop there but.
I would say with the albums they've already released, 5 albums is a lot, considering a lot of songs they've made could be cut into 5 more albums. Even then, there could be some extra stuff they've never released that could be released into more albums. And let's not forget that they could release more live albums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm not getting my hopes up on a new Tool record until a definite release date is announced. Even then I'll give it a couple of months leeway. Since that's their method I'm fine with it, since they seem to prefer to take their time. I'd love to see them if they do a promotional tour, but tickets sell out in .000008 seconds. I'm still gonna try my luck if they come by.
I stayed on the phone for almost 4 hours a few years ago when I was trying to buy tickets. I was finally able to get through and was nearly speechless. Just put a couple hours into it in the morning that they go on sale and you should be fine.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote