Music Banter - View Single Post - Quotes of the year
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Big Dog

EDIT: Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobainR.I.P BlackSpirit93 View Post
Hey y'all, hope everyones well, my names Jack and Im a grunge rocker from England, 18 years old. Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vedder are my inspirations in life, such powerful meaningful music, with true emotion, grunge rock forever, and Rest in Peace Kurt Cobain.
Nirvana are my ultimate favourite band, alongside Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Ozzy Osbourne etc.

Anyway on topic, I have two tickets to Pearl Jams gig in Manchester, England, in June, and Im searching for a kind beautiful girl who is into grunge music or just Pearl Jam, to share the experience with. Im so hyped but I dont want to go alone, so girls, if you are interested please hit me up on Facebook - Jack Snell, went to Skegness Grammar School, from Tembisa Gauteng.

I dont expect any payment, this is an invitation and being with a lovely girl at the gig means more to me than money. Also Im not a creep, please dont judge me, Im a kind genuine guy and Im quite willing to meet up before the gig, so you can get to know me better.

Message away please girls,
Jackx
Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRocket View Post
Oooo where do I start.
Well I almost ended up homeless because along with my job ending so does my housing because they provide me with housing. Instead now I'm going to be living in a room about 7'x7' for $700/mo, still dont have a job to pick up after this one ends, half way across the country from family and they are failing at their business so I have nobody to rely on. I've graduated college and still can't get a job so now I have a **** ton of debt for a degree that helps me just to go do more school (which i'm taking a break from).
And I just took a break in the middle of this rant to go pick up some refuse furniture for my tiny room and come to found it it's been thrown out so now I have no bed.
I'm also still in love with my ex who dumped me 2 years ago.
And...yeah, I guess that kinda sums up everything. I'm sure there is more, but I don't wanna keep thinking of stuff.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote