Music Banter - View Single Post - John mayer - Blues or Soft Rock
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
Yeah he should just pretend to be something he's not and pay people to write politicly correct responses to every question he gets asked. Whether its what he thinks or believes is irrelevant as long as it caters to peoples owns beliefs in how someone should conduct theirself. If you dont like his music cool, but I dont see what type of person he is really has to do with that. If he straightens his self up in what the majority would deem acceptable standards of living, does that make his music any better? No. That was the point I was trying to make earlier and how Hendrix and SRV got brought up. Talent isn't more readily availible to someone because their "such a nice person" Has nothing what so ever to do with it.
that's a totally respectable opinion... personally, i just don't like his music enough to pay attention to it more than his psycho traits.

but i do feel i should say (not really knowing a damn thing about stevie ray vaughn) that hendrix was quite recognized for his ideals, perhaps almost as much as his playing. he had soul. which is to say he had .a. soul. john mayer doesn't have a soul.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote