Music Banter - View Single Post - Does anyone know the name of this rap, hip-hop, or possibly R&B song?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
cbwillallen25
Groupie

Default Does anyone know the name of this rap, hip-hop, or possibly R&B song?

I can't post links. I used the site 1millionfreegames. After the dot com enter /play-283-Virtual-Keyboard then ".html"

I think it came out in the 90s. If not then very early 00's. It's either a rap/hip hop song or R&B. Problem is I don't recall the lyrics. All I recall is in the Chorus, it sounds like a man singing or harmonizing to the melody being played by a violin or keyboard. I will do my best to imitate the chorus melody as I recall.

On that site I tried to describe above play these notes. The song isn't slow or fast. Slightly faster than moderate I would say.

C,B,C,D,B,C,A pause B,G,A (and other notes I don't remember). Unfortunately they played this song on Christmas during a timeout in one of the NBA games. Probably either the Celtics and Nets, or the Knicks and Lakers. I wish I knew/remembered more but I don't. The song was a hit though.

Also for the notes you can click on the computer keyboard icon, then press these letters on the keyboard.

Y,T,Y,U,T,Y,R pause T,E,R (don't remember the rest).

I also tried to hum the part I remember. I posted it on 2shared. After the dot com enter this

audio/2PuW5EXT/1231121507.html

Sorry for all long post.
cbwillallen25 is offline   Reply With Quote