Music Banter - View Single Post - Un-fellow Americans...lend us yer ears
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #72 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I think the point about American Football (sorry, EX-American Football!) is that, as was already said, your guys have to don body armour to play it whereas rugby and GAA (Irish soccer/rugby/play whatever the hell you like just score) use no such protection. So send your American best over but leave the armour behind and see how they do, huh?
Nobody has mentioned the dire statistics that plague American sports. It seems like every sport there is littered with a whole load of redundant statistics concerning conversion rates, blocks, passes and yards run in mind-numbingly boring percentages! It seems all sports there are based around non-stop so called excitement, in an effort to keep the masses happy whilst they're tucking into their burgers, hot dogs and supersize milkshakes.

Quote:
Incidentally, does this mean HM will be re-re-re-re-invading Ireland? Couldn't do a worse job running it than our lot, and the Proddys would all cream themselves!
:
You've been baled out by the EU, so we don't want you.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote