Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #737 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

If people would actually study the bible for themselves instead of just thinking the "religous" interpretations are what Jesus meant, you will see a whole different story. For example, the jesus doesn't say drinking, cussing, fuc####, are sins he said judging someone else for doing that **** is. Your spirit tells you that cause when you are judging someone else you feel angry, irritated, etc. Just one more example I have studied all of the spiritual texts from every culture for the better part of the last decade, but the bible more intensely than the others and nowhere in the bible does it say heaven is after you die. That should make most of you want to see for yourself what Jesus said before jumping to any conclusions. I am not at all saying there isn't life after physical death, I had a near death experience and I know for a fact that our consciousness doesn't stop even when our body quits. But all a true Christian is is a nonjudgemental, forgiving, loving person and yes, you can still, drink, cuss, have sex, gamble, be gay, and still love thy neighbor as yourself. Here is all Jesus said to do, there are only 2 laws. 1... Love thy lord thy God with all thy heart all thy mind and soul. 2... Love thy neighbor as yourself. THAT IS IT. Any other law or rule was added by man (religion). Jesus hung out with drunks and hookers for Christ's sake(pardon the pun)and he didn't even condemn the prostitute. From my searching I have found the closest religion in the world to true Christianity is Buddhism. But Buddhism is more of a philosophy than a religion. Peace!

Last edited by seekn4; 01-04-2013 at 07:39 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote