Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #743 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If that's what God wants me to do, then I really don't care. I'm not gonna give up my reason just because some deity of any kind says so. Any god who wants that isn't worth listening to. You hear that God? If you want me to believe in you, give me something tangible, or else you can go kick rocks.
Why not check out some "i am second" videos on you tube these are people that had the same thoughts as you and opened their mind and saw something different, the korn guitarist has a video (Brian "head" welsh, I am second) why not watch a few and see if something happens inside you. Or check out Anita moorjani's story, there are miracles happening everyday, scientist said she had days to live and no hope and they were wrong and called it a misdiagnosis to save face, this isn't an isolated incident, once you start looking for things like this you will find them and there are more than can be counted, but if you aren't looking for stuff like that you will never know they are there. You have to seek to find.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote