Music Banter - View Single Post - Homecoming 2005
Thread: Homecoming 2005
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 10:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
riseagainstrocks
Music Addict

oh man, last night was amazing. true story.

i'll fill you guys in cause i was that cool.

So my date picks me up (my dad still doesn't like me driving other people) and we go get pictures at Buckley's house (i'll post some when they send me them). Now a quick word about my date, when i asked her we were going just as friends but than she started dating another friend of mine. so the entire situation was kinda awkward to begin with, but she was hot and I had to make an appearance. word.

so anyway, we go to Dax's for dinner. its a nice grill place and so me being the manly man i am, I order a salad. word. we have a 14 person group and I know for a fact that 2 of the girls there have liked me for a long time and their dates are like my best friends. awkward. we run into my ex and her date. even more awkward. but the food was tight.

we arrive at the dance just after 9 (its from 8-11) and I get right down to drinking. yes I said it. we snuck some in. So after i get a healthy buzz going I stride onto the dance floor and shake what my mother gave me, which is admittidly, not much. But there are so many hot girls at my school and since I'm a) single b) (i'm not being arrogant at all here) good looking and c) the only kid wearing orange, I have a very fun time with alot of 17 year old ass. muahahahaha.

I get home at 11:30, change, sneak back out and hit up Lee's party. 8 girls 12 guys. not kosher. thank god for marijuana. word. I get high for the first time (and by high i mean blazed off my ass) and play a mizzad hardcore game of beer pong which the lovely shiloh and I go 3-1 (on the one we lost, they got both in the same cup which means we automatically lose and have to drink it all.

I call up my "special friend" and most likely future girlfriend Jill, she comes over, we have fun, Styger runs around acting like a dragon, I get home at 5:30, 3 hours of sleep, church, home, more sleep, and in about 2 hours I'm going for an hour run with my XC boys.

October 21,22,23 have been the best weekend of my life so far.

HERE IS TO PROM '06. WORD SON. word.