Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #766 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that there isn't life after death, what Jesus was trying to get across is everyone goes to "paradise" after you die, we are made up of energy, and energy never dies, you can't destroy it, it just changes forms. When Jesus was asked about the kingdom of heaven he said it was inside of you and all around you, in genesis it defines heaven as everything from the ground up. Obviously Jesus didn't want people focusing in what happens after you die, and Jesus didn't call it death either he called it sleeping. When I started seeking to know if there is a God I took a very logical approach to it, my attitude was if there is a god then if there was a book bearing gods name than everything we need to know would be in there. And if god had a purpose for everything and does nothing in vain then the book of revelations needs to apply to everyone since it was written, don't you think? And if "the end of the world" actually meant the physical end of the world it would only apply to the people alive then and would be of no use to aanyone who lived before. So I knew there had to be a meaning that applys to everyone. When I realized that I started to see it thru a whole new set of eyes. Revalations is a description of what goes on in your mind if you commit to ridding youself of negative emotions (evil). Jesus said come out of the world(worldly thinking, common consensus) and in the book of revalations it talks about the end of the world, and I didn't understand what that truely meant until it happened to me, I used get my mind twisted up in what was going on in the world (politics and such) and I realized that I used to be a lot happier before I ever got involved. The end of the world is when worldly affairs don't concern you any more, cause all they do is keep your mind focused on things other than your true desires. Revalations also talks about the battle of Armageddon, the worldly perception is a great battle on this earth at the "end times" if that was a literal battle that would mean that revelations doesn't apply to anyone before that time and that didn't make sense to me if God indeed had a purpose for everything and that book applied to everyone, then It was revealed to me what it meant... The battle of Armageddon goes on inside anyone who tryes to get back to seeing a perfect world again, it is when you realize that you have all kinds of negative emotions caused from judgements. And when you make a decision to see this world in a different way it is a Fuc#in battle to move all of those negative emotions back to love, cause our egos will try to argue in your mind to justify why you have a right to be angry and why "they" are wrong. Buddhist will go into isolation for 3yrs 3months and 3days to fight off their negative emotions and it does take that long if that is your only focus and intention.
To answer your question about it being complicated....The apostle Paul said "the antichrist will deny the simplisity that is in Christ". Man or our egos tries to complicate this life that should be simple.
Do you feel love on a subject or don't you, you just have to take every subject that plagues your mind and logically work it around in your mind until you are at peace with it, that is what forgiveness is.
Find what you love to do and do it. When your mind is actually pointed in the direction of your true desiresyou will KNOW it cause you will feel it you will get a fuc# yea feeling and from then on you just have to believe in yourself.
There is far too much information in my brain on this subject to type it all here. I am writing a series of books about this and I will send you all copies when I am finished if you wish.
When you truely understand the real God and how this universe works you will belive in our creator. God is the source within you, which is love, unconditional love and we tend to want to attach conditions to it.
If there is questions on anyone's mind please ask and I will do my best to answer them, I dedicated my life to figuring this stuff out and getting answers to life's questions.
When the answer is the right one It brings peace to your soul, and makes sense
Touching on the tribulation period... I didn't know what that meant until I lived it, the tribulation period comes when you realize that you are not living the life you truely want and deciding to start all over from scratch. I was a carpenter and owned a construction company and I realized one day that I wasn't happy and that wasn't the life I truely wanted so I did what Jesus said to do and sold all of my tools and possessions gave the money to the poor and started over, I realized that I wanted to be a songwriter and always have, I absolutly love music, and I had never written a song before and it was terrifying to start the persuit, but I heard a voice in my head that said "i will give you the songs when the time comes" and I choose to trust in that voice and believed in it and to make a long story short I am in and out of the studio recording my first album and the words just keep coming I can actually see my dreams finally coming true, and have never been happier.
First you have to find your true desires and be willing to loose everything to get them. There were times when I didn't know how I was going to pay the bills and like magic things happened in PERFECT timing and I seem to always have what I need and now I live without
fear, and now I know what the tribulation period means. I have learned that words don't teach, only life experience teaches.
As far as the second comming of Christ....this is how I see it, this is when Jesus rids the world of evil, right. This means when you live by Jesus's words he will rid your mind and psyche of evil in the world cause you no longer judge. You know when it says in revelation the lion will lay with the lamb, what this is saying is the 2 who were natural enemies will be at peace, the message is so so simple forgiveness, and love. We were designed to love and our body chemistry proves it, like I have said before when we are feeling positive emotions our body's produce all of the chemicals necessary for immunity. If you study kinesiology when we are feeling positive emotions our muscles are up to 30% stronger than when feeling negative emotions, doesn't that tell us that we were created to love, and like it says in the bible GOD IS LOVE. Kind of makes you think doesn't it?
The scriptures are describing what is going on inside of your mind, but it is something you just can't fully understand until you live by them. You just have to persue that knowlege and when it all makes sense you will KNOW it cause you won't feel the need to search anymore, you will be at peace.

Last edited by seekn4; 01-12-2013 at 08:17 AM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote