Music Banter - View Single Post - The International Cultural Exchange
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Default The International Cultural Exchange

Given that in my time here i`ve spoken to people from all over the world. I thought it would be good if we could ask each other questions about each others countries & also how our countries are portrayed by others.

So anyway i`ll start this off by asking any Americans here to answer the following questions........

1. Everytime there is a visiting American president in the UK there is a lot of talk about the 'special relationship' between the two countries , do you feel any closer to the UK than say for example any other country?

2. In the last Football World Cup , the USA had their best ever tournament & got to the quarter finals, do you care & did you watch any of the matches?

3. Which British band do you feel has had the most impact in the U.S. in say the last 5 or 6 years?

4. When you think of the UK , what is the first image that comes into your head?

5. David Beckham is probably the biggest British sports star around the world , are you aware of him & what he does?

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote