Music Banter - View Single Post - Thrice, its ShadowSniper
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 03:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
covle
Music Addict

ok dude what has he done to be a "champ" you want facts? the men HE instated into paower in Iraq were business partners of him, his family or his friends. or people who supported his claim. he has spent over 50% of his time in office on holiday. holiday from what? EVERY business he has attemptedd has failed. he flew about 2 missions in the airforce and he has brought the unemployment to the highest rates since the depression of the 30's. you support this man? and everything he stands for? he has brought about tthe nuclear standoff with north korea. by what he has said in his speeches. he will cost the aussie market millions in free trade agreement. i dont give a **** what you guys say, look at the research of free trade. it is not a good thing. it may be for the u.s market, possibly the aussie-for a short period of time- but the global economy it is not. look at mexico for the perfect example. due to Bush the divisions in american society are GROWING. the rich are richer and the poor are poorer. if you have a knowledge on the subject then express your views, not what you are fed on the evening news. proganda bull****

whoa...i quoted atreyu, that means im hardcore. look how hardcore i am!! thats hardcore...XXX
covle is offline   Reply With Quote