Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #185 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Wait, your belief in intelligent, extra-terrestrial life is based on "alien sightings" and the assumption that the U.S. government is covering up some big secret?

Please explain this.
Sorry I'm in hospital which is why I haven't replied. I have read a lot of information about the study of planets in other galaxies that most likely have atmospheric conditions similar to earth, there has also been evidence taken from actual witnessed landings of extra terrestrial compounds, there are respected doctors, policemen, pilots, politicians, airforce people and so on who have testified sightings and encounters, the Brazilian government gave ufologists access to highly classifieddocuments and reports of the 1977 UFO sightings and alleged burning and other symptoms to citizens and a priest. I could also mention that there is a ridiculously unified reporting of alleged encounters, sightings and abductions. I'm not saying that this has happened but I can have my mind opened to the possibility the extra terrestrial life exists. I would like the united states government to release their files publically like other countries have. If there's nothing to hide, why would they not release them