Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #186 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
I just don't understand how people can be so close-minded and egotistical. I don't think I ever will.
So scientist and skeptics of the paranormal are close-minded and egotistical because before coming to a conclusion they need or look for evidence. How did civilization progress this far with that close-minded mentality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Even bacteria is intelligent to a degree and I'm almost certain that bacteria can survive on another planet besides Earth. Most likely Mars.
Well why didn't you quote this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Is there simple life eslewhere in the universe?
It could be possible, much more probable than eti's. There are polyextremophiles that exist on Earth that can give us clues to what type these simple extraterrestrial life forms might be like if they exist.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote