Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #12757 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Okay Exo, no problem. Thanks for the reply anyway.
How's your mother doing?
I was very upset when I made that first post. I've been much better recently. My family is very close knit. There are only four of house and we only talk to a few extended family members. We've been kind of the outcasts of the family. Everybody lives in one area of New Jersey while we are the only ones that live further away. There are reasons for this. That being said it hit me rather hard to hear that not only does a family member have cancer but it also happens to be my mother whom I'm extremely close with. She's a little pitbull though and there is no doubt in my mind that she'll be okay and kick this cancers ass. However there isn't an hour that goes by where I don't think about it.

Thanks for your thoughts Troll...

Something is going on with my boss not giving me any work today for some reason so I'm taking the day off. It's rather ****ty out so I'm going to watch some movies until my girlfriend gets out of work. First up was...

I've had this sitting on my shelf for three and a half years since I bought it at a closing video rental store. I've always been in the wrong mood when I reach for it but finally the mood struck me well and I gave it a watch. Brilliant movie. The pacing was fantastic albeit slow which is right up my alley. I like slow burns. The last thirty minutes were intense and emotional although there was one event that I felt was a bit of a cop out. Great film however. Back to the shelf it goes.

8/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote