Music Banter - View Single Post - Am I the only one who doesn't like Nirvana...
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #133 (permalink)
Pursuingchange
Music Addict

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
You must absolutely despise Alice in Chains then.

I doubt anybody gives a flying shit whether you like Nirvana or not.

Nirvana had just the same impact as the bands you've mentioned above, so stop trying to justify them as being a lesser band than the others. If you don't like Nirvana that's fine, but no need to work on a cock and bull story to impress people with.

If Queen's music still feels relevant to you, then you have my deepest sympathies.

This is gibberish!

You know me, I jump to all types of conclusions.

STP were too well dressed to be part of that scruffy Seattle scene.

Another poseur.
You know what? Just go away! The things I'd love to say to you would take way too long to type here and I don't have that kind of energy. Just know that you, instead of being a cunning, intelligent, cool cat like you think you are, are a personable, ducky, know it all piece of horse saddle. I seem angry? You bet I am!

Seriously, why go on the little offensive rampage like you did here? I never bashed Nirvana! I even said in my OP that I don't intend to dog them because I don't think they were necessarily bad. I simply wanted to share my thoughts about their impact. And also let others who feel the same way chime in. This was never intended for bacon bits like you who's only purpose on here is to try to see how smart and cunning they can sound over a god damn computer.

Yes, QUEEN is still VERY relevant! If you can't see that, then I have simpathy for YOU. How miserable it must be to not have the pleasure knowing great, timeless art and music when you see it, and having to believe that sub-par stuff like Nirvana is the be all end all. I feel so bad for you.

See how the things you said can sway in both directions? You're an eggplant!

Why don't you just go find some other thread to troll around and act like a giraffe in, huh?

Last edited by Paedantic Basterd; 01-15-2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Cleaned up insulting content. ;)
Pursuingchange is offline   Reply With Quote