Music Banter - View Single Post - Am I the only one who doesn't like Nirvana...
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #134 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuingchange View Post
You know what? Just go away! The things I'd love to say to you would take way too long to type here and I don't have that kind of energy. Just know that you, instead of being a cunning, intelligent, cool cat like you think you are, are a pathetic, pussy, know it all piece of horse ****. I seem angry? You bet I am!
Keep it clean, under 18's read this stuff.

Quote:
Seriously, why go on the little offensive rampage like you did here? I never bashed Nirvana! I even said in my OP that I don't intend to dog them because I don't think they were necessarily bad. I simply wanted to share my thoughts about their impact. And also let others who feel the same way chime in. This was never intended for smart ass trolls like you who's only purpose on here is to try to see how smart and cunning they can sound over a god damn computer.
Thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
Yes, QUEEN is still VERY relevant! If you can't see that, then I have simpathy for YOU. How miserable it must be to not have the pleasure knowing great, timeless art and music when you see it, and having to believe that sub-par stuff like Nirvana is the be all end all. I feel so bad for you.
One had a raving heroin addict with a guitar, whilst the other had a raving homosexual in spandex. Nirvana had far less filler than the Mercury mob, so I'll go with Nirvana here.

Quote:
See how the things you said can sway in both directions? You're an *******!
I got the message the first time.

Quote:
Why don't you just go find some other thread to troll around and act like a bafoon in, huh?
I'm just trolling a troll here.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote