Music Banter - View Single Post - what nothing about Gangnam Style
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #70 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen13 View Post
He may be more talented than a lot of one-hit wonders, but I feel that some of the recent controversy about "Dear American" has cooled off a lot of interest in him Stateside to the point where he will only be mentioned in reviews on 2012 in my opinion. Whatever his level of talent, he made it big enough with a no-brainer of a song that The US will possibly just shove him off of the Pop Culture map even if there was a story behind the hit - always happens. As for the rest of the world, we'll see.

Oooo I didn't know about the "Dear American" song stuff. I had to look it up. Whatever he does next people will be comparing it to gangnam style which is a shame but at least he will be referred as the gangnam style guy and anyone that had interest will check out his next projects even if they don't like it just because of the song. He'll be able to ride the fame from it.

Now this guy is more of a Novelty hit and will probably only have this to his name.

Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.