Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #1690 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah, I noticed I also did that album in the "200 word album review" slot a while back, but thought it deserved a fuller review than I gave it there. Also, as I mentioned, I'm a bit pigged out on 2012 album reviews, so it's nice to take a step back and review albums I'm very familiar with.

I think BE's debut is an example of an instance when they really should have left it at the one; the followup wasn't anywhere near as good, and they broke up after it and went their separate ways (like the Journey quote?)
The Journey quote is spot on, it was a remarkable album for a group of artists that came together and since this album, none of the artists involved have put out work to the same calibre.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote