Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #3185 (permalink)
fleamailman
Account Disabled

(“...well, it just happened in an instant, and he was just there right in front all of them, it was like wow, he was absolutely electric, as this god like voice just took over from the music with a microphone that seemed to the capture both speakers and those onlooking fans alike, its unbridled words crashing into one's conscience like a wave of perfection, at perfect pitch, he sang “...I'm dreaming of a white christmas...” as a primeval surge went up from the gig joint at that point, continuing “...just like the ones I used to know...”, I tell you this guy could do no wrong now, the fans were simply his as if transcended at this point, fed on an ambrosia that only a real artist like this could offer “...where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow...”, magic!, you'll be hearing a lot more of this guy for sure, just remember the name "bing crosby" and that you heard it first here on this forum folks)
fleamailman is offline   Reply With Quote