Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #4724 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
I just made Green Dragon for the first time, which is a combination of alcohol and marijuana that is used like an edible.

I decarbed (220F for 30m in oven in a sealed mason jar to minimize smell [which wasn't too bad]) 7.67G of ground up Trainwreck then mixed with the same in Oz of Everclear. I put this in a small mason jar and I plan on shaking up the bottle at least once a day. The solution would probably work well right now but a few weeks of exposure should ensure the vast majority of THC is gobbled up by the alcohol. The liquid is already dark green. I will wait until Feb 6 to use it.

On another front, I've just procured 7g of the nicest looking shrooms I have ever had. They are "Penis Envy" Mutants, which are stronger than their regular penis envy brothers. I plan on dosing about 2g in the next few days, it should be an experience.
I'm sure you could drink it now and still get super high. I've spent quite a lot of my time researching/making/smoking hash made from alcohol and I'm almost certain that THC is absorbed by alcohol in ~45 seconds, and any longer exposure is just chlorophyll and other solubles such as CBD's (plant lipids), terpenoids, etc. The dark green is an obvious sign of chlorophyll and the decarbing you did means that the THC-A you converted is absorbed by the Everclear almost instantly. Have a good time though, this is all purely hash talk lol.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote