Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #10993 (permalink)
Insane Guest
Music Addict

Well here I am bitching about the legal system, hopefully for the last time. Final court case tomorrow. It's all a big fucking trap and it's a bunch of thieves at the top finding ways to strike you from as many directions as possible. 100's of hours, thousands of dollars, and people telling me I'm inferior and condescending because of my life choices. For what, 2 lousy grams of hashish! If they can control it, they're sure as hell going to exploit the hell out of it, you have a problem they say, we KNOW you have a problem, and WE'LL fix it for you with a universal set of institutions where all the money they suck out going to the same place. It's a black hole that you have to buy and conform out of, a big fucking scam that makes the wealthy richer, and those who participate will get their petty checks and pats on the back. Well take your laws and shove it, we'll find our way around, live your own way because your person is all you have to yourself nowadays, break down the faulty machine and make your own rules, cause quite frankly, you all look like the dipshits to me, no one really wants to help, your just moving the next involuntary client, getting another point on your record.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote