Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your astrology sign?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Virgo.

Overview apparently:

Quote:
All about Virgo
Virgo is an earth sign ruled by Mercury. Virgos are precise, careful, efficient, severe and rational. Usually they think money is very important and even though they like living without suffering, they hate waste. They love their home and furnish it in a sober way with good taste and a penchant for order. Because Virgos are basically insecure, they often need compliments, but they are also admired in their working life because of their brilliant intelligence.

Well suited jobs are: technical designer, teacher, editor, chemist, and analyst.

Virgo's need to be loved and believe in friendship, even though it is hard for them to live long-lasting love relationships due to their introversive and shy nature.
I bolded the ones that don't seem to fit.

I'm careless actually but wouldn't say that there's much efficiency. I don't do compliments well and don't care much for them. Don't need to be "loved" being insecure but shy a lot. Money sucks. I do have severe issues but.

Quote:
Seducing Virgo Men
Virgoan men are serious, severe and like quiet, simple and clever women. You must win their love with sweetness, cunning and patience. Make him feel that you need him.
Besides being for men and the bolded, this does kind of fit, but no way in hell would you out clever me. :P

Last edited by Rjinn; 01-22-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote