Music Banter - View Single Post - I take more comfort in atheism
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #127 (permalink)
slappyjenkins
Music Addict

Face,

I wanted to come in here and say that I must have been completely wrong in everything I had to say to you about God and Evolution. The person I love the most looked over everything very carefully and she concluded that she was on your side of the argument. So if the person who has my very soul in the palm of her hands is against me then I must be very wrong in my stance and in how I treated you.
I sincerely apologize for my statements and my aggressive reaction toward you sir. Because I was obviously wrong. The sleepyjenkins crack and the 'you need to read up on the basics' were all valid comments by you.
I don't have the background in biology/evolution to make statements and I should not until I educate myself on these matters. Which I will do.
I *was* trying to have a sincere conversation with Tuna on how I felt about God.
I guess all I should say is I'm sorry for arguing with you and I should have not because you are clearly much more advanced and intelligent than I am.
Thank you for all the correct information you had to share versus my very incorrect statements.

I won't make this mistake again.

---
EDIT: Be careful what you say on the internet. I took a stance on creationism because I knew no one else would. I reacted badly to a member that was calling me names and being very confrontational.

You never know how your words haunt you, even ones on the internet that you think no one sees. Protect yourself and be careful about posting your thoughts. We like to believe that we live in a free world where we can say and think and express anything we want.

But we don't. This conversation has caused me more pain and suffering than I can ever express. And all I was trying to do was lend a helping hand.

Please be careful what you post.

Last edited by slappyjenkins; 01-25-2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: addition
slappyjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote