Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #288 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I'm always intrigued on what new readers think about the series, also who are your favourite and least favourite characters?

I'm actually reading the series again and am now getting an even greater feel for the depth of the series this time around. I've read the first four books and so before starting the fifth which I haven't read, I'm reading them all again and I've practically finished the first book.

I'm jealous in a nice way of course I always wish I'd had some type of artistic talent.

Has anybody on here purchased the official maps of the world. I bought them the other day and they are quite impressive. I would've liked a more detailed one of Westeros though.
My friend bought them and gave each of his friends one for free. I got one of them, a large map of Westeros. There are also new continents and lands revealed to the east and south of the shadowlands, one is called "Ulythos". Very creepy looking! Ha, I am such a ****in nerd.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote