Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your astrology sign?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
They say Cancer people are pretty sensitive and get hurt easily. Is that the case with you? I mean, what do you do/how do you feel if someone tells you "You're just a pathetic and hopeless person" for example? Would you get hurt if someone told you that?
" The Cancer individual is a deeply emotional person inside, but is smooth and confident on the outside. Emotions run deep in the Cancer individual, and even small slights resonate down to his very core. When hurt or disappointed, Cancer will retreat completely into his shell and become unreachable for a period of time. "

That describes my emotional state.

"The best matches for Cancer for sure are Scorpio and Pisces. but Taurus, Leo, Gemini, and Virgo might work for some individuals. "I must like Scorpio's because I'm a horny bitch.

"They are generally gifted with strong imaginations, and it is very easy for them to become excellent artists, writers, composers, or musicians. At heart they are romantic and of a very loving and affectionate disposition. "

I'm writing a book about my life experiences so this is very true, I am very imaginative and creative. I write poetry, songs and used to draw all the time.

"They often make excellent psychics, and usually have a yearning after the mysterious. "

I love the idea of ghosts, aliens and anything unusual or 'unexplained'. I have had many dreams/visions that turned out accurate and I have a very good intuition.

"They are chiefly inclined towards gastric troubles and inflammation"

Yes, I have Irritiable Bowel Syndrome and Endometriosis.

But who knows with this stuff, I mean if you look on the internet it's all so varied.