Music Banter - View Single Post - The Mars Volta
Thread: The Mars Volta
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #712 (permalink)
Euronomus
Dibs on the killing sound

well apparently the Hiatus was bull**** and they are straight broken up.

twitter quotes from Cedric:

"Thank u 2 all VOLTA fans u deserved more especially after the way u rooted for us on this album. I tried my hardest to keep it going But Bosnian Rainbows was what we all got instead. I can't sit here and pretend any more. I no longer am a member of Mars Volta."

" I honestly thank all of you for buying our records and coming to our shows. You guys were a blast to play in front of "

"For the record I tried my hardest to get a full scale North American tour going for Noctourniquet but Omar did not want to."

"All I can do is move forward with my music and just be happy that mars volta ever happened at all. God Damn we had a blast. Thank u again"

" I just feel really guilty for not even really saying the truth because a hiatus is just an insult to the fans "

" And no I'm not joking about any of this, I owe it 2 u guys to all fans to be serious about this "

Pretty upset about this personally A. because I loved the new direction they were going and B. because the Bosnian Rainbows song sucks. Hopefully Cedric's solo album is good.