Music Banter - View Single Post - Alas Goodbye
Thread: Alas Goodbye
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
fleamailman
Account Disabled

("...nah, she has already forgotten this place..." replied the goblin aware that it was merely a landing here, in that livewriters do that sort of thing from time to time, explaining "...just forum/venue, thread/stage and persona/act then, where some places work out and where others don't, but the truth of it is that if one doesn't try one's luck somewhere new each time, then one won't know how one's writings stand up to a fresh audience, moreover one won't find others with writing talent to converse with either as livewriters welcome rapport...", in fact, there were quite a few livewriters out there by now, "...nah, don't listen to the goblin..." warned those voices in the back of the mind again, yet their utterances were met by a cunning smile by the goblin who merely replied "...ah now, don't you want to write, and to know who you are by what you post too, so don't compromise then, just go for it instead...")

repost from elsewhere

then suddenly in an expected moment the goblin simply turned to the captain and asked "...say what, can I marry you...", "...well you already did that goblin..." she replied breaking into a smile at the absurdity of it, whereupon the goblin added "...oh, I did, really, gosh and how wise of me too...", and with that it just became another something between them, something that the goblin never quite forget nor mentioned again either knowing that would lose its value if he ever did, and yet, upon reaching journey's end he felt he might just risk asking it one last time, hoping that she would smile as she once had, yes that would be something

165 26 310

Last edited by fleamailman; 01-24-2013 at 03:58 AM.